Re: Graphics Apps - Adobe vs. Corel

Subject: Re: Graphics Apps - Adobe vs. Corel
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 07:59:04 +0930

Barb,

I've been using CorelDraw and Photoshop for a while. I'm currently using
version 7.0 and I've recently discovered that Corel is able to import
direct DXF files (providing its the last version of CAD.

I have been using Corel PhotoPaint and I have yet to find a problem with
it. Easy to use, powerful and unlike Photoshop 4.0 it can convert .MDC
(Minolta Digital Camera) files into any format you would need.

Hope this helps.