(job posting) Seattle, WA area

Subject: (job posting) Seattle, WA area
From: Tameiko Davis <TameikoD -at- MPL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:14:39 -0700

Hello,

Are you interested in working in one of America's most livable cities?
Does technology interest you? If so, Meridian may be your ticket to a
better working environment.

Meridian Partners Limited is a software development consulting and
Internet hosting company. We offer top notch compensation packages
including full medical, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401(k),
paid vacation and holidays, a flexible work environment, and stock
options. All Meridian employees are full-time salaried people with full
benefits. Need sponsorship or relocation assistance? You're covered.
Simplify your life. Enjoy your spare time. Keep stimulated with
interesting work. Our employees are leading the charge in creating next
generation products for the top software companies in the Pacific
Northwest.

We have the following projects available:

Programmer Writer - Writer needed for bleeding edge handheld PC
documentation. Must be able to read/write C++, VB or VJ code.

Technical Writer - Responsibilities include leading the development of a
Web-based documentation project detailing the process of migrating Web
Servers running on Unix and/or Linux to NT Server running on IIS.
Qualifications should include a minimum of 5 years experience writing
online or HTML based software documentation in addition to a minimum of
2 years as a lead. Proficiency in Windows NT Server 4.0, IIS 4.0, Unix,
Linux, system administration of Web Servers, HTML development and
Server-side scripting. Knowledge of server and Internet technology and
terminology as well as knowledge of network administration.

I also need SQL writers, and Technical Editors with client/server
experience. If you interested in hearing more about these or other
projects, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Tameiko Davis
Meridian Partners Limited
We Simply Do More...