Re: Teaching Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Teaching Technical Writing
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 09:07:38 -0400

The ATTW is not in Canada, it's in California.
Here is their info:
Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
Dept. of Rhetoric and Writing Studies
San Diego State University
San Diego, CA 92182-4452
(619) 594-5238
President: Sherry B. Little
slittle -at- mail -dot- sdsu -dot- edu
http://rhet.agri.umn.edu/~tcq/

Also, here are some listservs:
listserv -at- clvm -dot- clarkson -dot- edu (Message: subscribe cptsc-l Your Name)
listserv -at- bilbo -dot- isu -dot- edu (Message: subscribe computer-training Your Name)
LISTSERV -at- PSUVM -dot- PSU -dot- EDU (Message: subscribe trdev-l Your Name)
listserv -at- vm -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu (Message: subscribe ECID-L)

Hope this helps!
Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.