Teaching Technical Writing

Subject: Teaching Technical Writing
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- POP -dot- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 08:42:57 -0400

It's me again. I forgot to say that I have heard of an Association of
Teachers of Technical Writing somewhere in Canada. I tried to contact them a
couple of times but haven't been successful.

Does anyone know of any association, list, or web site on the topic of
TEACHING technical communication subjects?

Thank you all in advance for any help.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- total -dot- net