Re: OK?

Subject: Re: OK?
From: Michael Lewis <lewism -at- BRANDLE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:18:38 +1000

The only time I would use OK is when referring to an OK button in a
dialog box. The only time I would use okay is ... actually, I wouldn't.
Surely neither has a real place in technical communication, except in
that specific referential case. It's too vague: it could mean "Highly
desirable" or merely "You can just about get away with it".

--
Michael Lewis
Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia