Re: Secretary Day

Subject: Re: Secretary Day
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:33:26 -0500

Because it would be too expensive to hire us to write the cards, and if
anybody else wrote the cards, we'd rip them to shreds.

I can just see the review cycle - all those cards going back to the
sender with just a little white showing between the red-pencil marks,
and three pages of commentary on audience identification and structure
clipped on.

---
Office:mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com