Update Date Fields Automatically

Subject: Update Date Fields Automatically
From: Robert Nimchuk <rnimchuk -at- ASIASSOCIATES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:54:59 -0500

I am working with a client who has used WordPerfect in the past and now has
switched to MS Word. In WP, when the opened a document with a date field,
it would automatically update upon opening the file. With Word, It does not
update until you print the document or manually update the field(s). Is
there a way to automatically update all fields when opening a document

I know I can use a macro, but am unsure of the best way to write it.

Thanks for your help!

Robert Nimchuk
Consultant
rnimchuk -at- asiassociates -dot- com