Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?

Subject: Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?
From: Jennifer Cypres <CYPRESJ -at- SMTPG -dot- COMPSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:22:48 -0500

I have heard that if one does not receive at least one hour (or was it
a mere 30 minutes?) of sunlight per day, it can lead to depression.
While I work in a windowless cubicle and find it very productive
because it is non-distracting, my co-workers and I take at least 2
10-minute breaks outside (if the weather's nice). The way we
figure-- breaks shouldn't just be for smokers! We also eat lunch
outside as much as possible.

-Jennifer Cypres
CSI
Knoxville, TN