Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?

Subject: Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:03:14 -0700

I've worked in windowless offices for most of my career. My current
office has huge windows that look out on the nearby mountains. Though my
cubicle is not next to a window, I have only to lean back in my chair to
see out of the window in a coworker's cubicle. My personal experience is
that the lack of sunlight during a normal 8 or 9-hour workday has no
direct effect on productivity. When I worked in windowless offices, I'd
occasionally take a break outside or at least to a place with a window.
:-)

Bev Parks