Re: Corporate Constipation

Subject: Re: Corporate Constipation
From: Chris Knight <knight -at- ADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:32:12 -0700

I too think the problem is more the downsizing/outsourcing hysteria that
has swept over North American business the last few years. Many
companies simply don't have enough staff to cover all the bases,
including HR staff to hire more staff.

Sort of payback for all the whizzbangs we document that are supposed to
let business "improve productivity" (by slashing staff of course).
Ironic, what?

--
Chris Knight
Consultant, Technical Communication Architect