Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op

Subject: Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 19:06:09 -0400

This is an invitation to all technical communicators in the Vancouver,
BC area (or those who may be interested in moving there) to take part in
the Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op.

The VTCC is the working title for a new mailing list that is designed to
do locally what the Techwr-L does internationally: provide news of jobs,
conditions, employers, and give subscribers a help network when they
need it.

The list is open to both STC members and non-STC members, students and
working professionals.

There is no membership fee, and nothing to sign. All you need to take
part is a willingness to help and be helped.

THe VTCC should be ready to operate within the next week or so.

If you're interested in taking part, phone or e-mail me.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(604) 421-7189 or 687-2133