STC Conf Connections - Real Listerv!!

Subject: STC Conf Connections - Real Listerv!!
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:39:00 -0400

Good news!! Thanks to Beverly Parks, we now have a REAL listserv type
mailing list for those wanting to make connections for roommates,
traveling companions, like interests, and so on for the STC Conference
in Anaheim. This is a temporary list which will be deactivated about a
week after the conference concludes. Details follow:

SUBSCRIBE
To subscribe, send a message to
listserv -at- cloudbow -dot- com

In the message body type
subscribe stc-conf your -at- email -dot- address

*** Make sure you send your subscription message to
LISTSERV -at- CLOUDBOW -dot- COM -- this is a different address from the one you'll
use to post messages.

POSTING
To post, send a message to
stc-conf -at- cloudbow -dot- com

SUBJECT
Message subjects are automatically preceded with "[stc conf]".

There are more than 50 members of this list who have already indicated
interest in making connections at the STC Conference. Rather than
cluttering up the Techwr-l list with these requests, please use this
handy listserv. After limping along with huge message headers for the
last month or so, we can now do it right. Thanks again, Bev!
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb

p.s. My apologies to list members who may have been offended by a phrase
in one of my most recent posts. I did not intended a snotty tone -- hit
the "send" button before the brain kicked in. Sorry! Thank goodness I
don't have too many of those days!