Re: Anybody heard of PC Docs?

Subject: Re: Anybody heard of PC Docs?
From: Mark Baker <mbaker -at- OMNIMARK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:22:30 -0500

Walker, Arlen P wrote:

>(The difference between "document management" and
>"documentation management" is subtle but meaningful.)

The difference between "document management" and what is now more generally
called "content management" rather than "documentation management" is subtle
at first blush and profound on deeper investigation. See my white paper at
http://www.omnimark.com/white/w_content.html

---
Mark Baker
Manager, Corporate Communications