Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 31 Mar 1998 to 1 Apr 1998

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 31 Mar 1998 to 1 Apr 1998
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:30:11 -0500

Having just read Kevin Feeman's posting, I'm tempted to believe he is
pulling our virtual legs, since he posted on April 1st. It's a much funnier
story than CNN's feature on the left-handed Whopper from Burger King with
all components rotated 180 degrees. :)

I know Intel is having some rough times financially, but it's hard to
believe that ANY major corporation these days is serious in thinking that
engineers and programmers can do even adequate documentation.

If Kevin's story is true, the one bright note is the fact that the market
for our skills is strong most places.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 (803) 642-2156
Fax: +1 (803) 642-9325
http://www.ghayhoe.com

Best of Show Winner
Carolina Foothills/South Carolina STC Chapters
1997-98 Technical Publications Competition