Here's how you can order Hackos' Books

Subject: Here's how you can order Hackos' Books
From: Donna Williams <r3592z -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:10:55 +0000

Maybe this will help.

I recently ordered, and received, the latest Hackos book before it hit the
"shelves". I called Hackos' company, COMTECH SERVICES, INC., directly to
place the order and I received the book ("User and Task Analysis for Interface
Design") in a matter of days. I know this may be an antiquated way of
ordering, but HEY!!! it worked. Also, I paid LESS than I would have through
Amazon.com or my local bookstore. COMTECH paid the postage (first class at
that!) and the book was delivered to my front door! Can't beat that!

Anyway , the phone number is (303) 232-7586. COMTECH has a website at www.comtech-serv.com/

I hope this helps and Good luck.
Donna

Linda Castellani wrote:

> According to amazon.com, when I tried to order Managing Your Documentation
> Projects:
>
> "THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. The publisher is out of stock. If
> you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally
> check this page to see if it's been reprinted"
>
> Since so many people recommend it, I thought I'd get it. The question now
> is "Where?"

begin:          vcard
fn:             Donna Williams (r3592z)
n:              ;Donna Williams (r3592z)
email;internet: r3592z -at- email -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard