Re: Photoshop and BMPs

Subject: Re: Photoshop and BMPs
From: Stephen Riley <SRILEY -at- BCT-SYSTEMS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:42:36 +0100

There is a utility called NOSCALE.EXE that you can run
bmps through. Apparently some software puts in scaling info
that can be misinterpeted by ForeHelp (SnagIt captures
come though too small after being converted to .SHGs).
This may be your problem.

They are aware of the problem, but noscale is a simple
workaround. I got my copy from ForeFront, but it is
distributable, so let me know if you want a copy.

Steve Riley