Re: Graphic Designer's List

Subject: Re: Graphic Designer's List
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:47:57 -0500

Dick Schellens wrote:

<<A friend of mine asked if there is a similar list for Graphic
Designers. I had no knowledge of one but thought you all might know.
Any ideas?>>

Here are some related ones I've seen mentioned on this list:
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| Freelancers | Discussion list about free-lance writing, |
| | art, photography or illustration as a career |
| | choice. Join by sending a blank email to |
| | twostar -at- idirect -dot- com with SUBSCRIBE |
| | FREELANCERS as the subject. |
| | |
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| InfoDesign Cafe | Unmoderated list. |
| | |
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| InfoDesign Forum | Moderated list. Join by sending the message |
| | SUBSCRIBE INFODESIGN to |
| | majordomo -at- wins -dot- uva -dot- nl |
| | |
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| InfoGraphics | Moderated list. Focus on diagrams and |
| | visualization. Join by sending the message |
| | SUBSCRIBE INFOGRAPHICS -at- WINS -dot- UVA -dot- NL to |
| | majordomo -at- wins -dot- uva -dot- nl |
| | |
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| NPPA-L | National Press Photographers Associations |
| | list. Join by sending the message SUBSCRIBE |
| | NPPA-L (your name) to |
| | listserv -at- cmuvm -dot- csv -dot- cmich -dot- edu |
| | |
|--------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| | |
| STC InfoDesign | Unmoderated list, but must belong to STC and |
| | InfoDesign SIG. Join by sending the message |
| | SUBSCRIBE STCIDSIG-L (your email address) to |
| | majordomo -at- stc -dot- org |
| | |

HTH,
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.