resume formats for e-mail

Subject: resume formats for e-mail
From: Magita Storey <jellysideup -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:05:54 PST

I haven?t canvassed for a new job in many years. I want to send my
resume, via e-mail (Outlook Express), to a few select agencies. How do
you guys format your resumes for email? (I looked thru the archives and
read about formatting resumes for web pages and such).

I guess I can scrap the luscious layout that looks so great in hardcopy.
Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

M. Storey
jellysideup -at- hotmail -dot- com