FrameMaker 5.1 vs 5.3.3

Subject: FrameMaker 5.1 vs 5.3.3
From: Dave Scott <dscott -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:16:50 -0800

I am currently using FrameMaker 5.1. As someone who tries to avoid the
bi-annual software upgrade treadmill, I now find myself wondering
something. Is it worth the money to upgrade to the new 5.3.3 version?

If anyone can share some comments, I'd be really grateful. Respond to the
list or to my private e-mail address.

Thanks all.

Every man has two nations, and one of them is France. -Benjamin Franklin
Vive la France. Vive le Canada

Dave Scott
mailto:dscott -at- ibm -dot- net