Re: Word 8 toolbar customization

Subject: Re: Word 8 toolbar customization
From: Brenda Ruetschi <Bruetschi -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:42:58 -0500

Marian-

Actually- you can create icons to go with the custom buttons
in Word 8 (Word 97) as well. After you drag the command onto the toolbar,
right-click on the command and a shortcut menu will pop-up allowing you to
determine the format of the toolbar button.

Brenda Ruetschi
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
(732) 980-1288 ext. 746

I've only briefly looked at word 8 and I know you can create custom
buttons,
but they are text only buttons--you can't create an icon for them,
so the
buttons can get really large, especially the styles.

Marian Chapman
InformationView Solutions Corp.
mkc -at- informationview -dot- com