Re: Do you know of a really good style guide?

Subject: Re: Do you know of a really good style guide?
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:05:27 -0800

>Can you recommend a good style guide?  Ideally, the closer I can get to
>wireless telecommunications the better, but a good guide for any type of
>high-tech writing would be most helpful.

The 1994 AirTouch International style guide won an STC award. Maybe you
can get them to send you a copy. That would be right up your alley. It
is spiral bound and less than 100 pages. Its tall, narrow shape makes
it a little awkward for standard bookshelves.

You can go out and buy Read Me First -- a Prentice-Hall book based on a
Sun style guide. It has a CD with FrameMaker templates. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.