Re: Word oddity

Subject: Re: Word oddity
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:04:05 UT

I would bet you that when you crashed, Word saved it as something other than a
.doc file. Even with a .doc extension, Word won't recognize it. Try opening it
as text or some other thing. Maybe you'll get the text back.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering new classes beginning in February
1998. Classes are for Using RoboHelp, Introductory and Advanced Word 95,
Powerful Presentations with PowerPoint, HTML Help, and Advanced WinHelp Tips
and Tricks. Call us for registration information at 206.784.5821.