Re: Citing Regulations in Documents

Subject: Re: Citing Regulations in Documents
From: Paula Puffer <papuffer -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:40:10 -0600

Hillary

I'm writing the operators' manuals for the tactical vehicles produced by the
company we are contracted to. When we refer to another source or manual, the
source number is called out and put in parens, but otherwise no other
formatting is done to the source.

It ends up looking something like this:

1. Change widget (1) (TM X-XXXX-XXX-20).

Hope this helps

Paula
papuffer -at- swbell -dot- net