Annual conference - please help

Subject: Annual conference - please help
From: Michael Kauppi <michael -at- POST -dot- CLICK -dot- OR -dot- JP>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:19:13 +0900

My name is Michael Kauppi, I am on the board of the Tokyo Chapter of the

Society of Technical Communication (STC). Every year several STC members

(this year about ten) from various organizations in Japan attend the
annual STC conference, which will be held May 17-21 in Anaheim this
year.

After the close of the conference, the members visit two or three
companies in the surrounding area to see how technical communication is
practiced there. They hope to compare documentation and management
practices with those in their own companies and Japan in general.

This is an excellent opportunity to show off your company, as some of
the members are from large corporations, including Hitachi, NTT Learning

Systems, Ricoh and Xerox Japan.

In the past, the members were usually given a tour of the company, or at

least the documentation department, and a presentation from the hosting
company. Then a Q&A period followed. All together, the entire tour
usually took about two to three hours.

If anybody in Anaheim, or anywhere in California, would be willing to
allow us to come and tour your facilities sometime between May 22 and
May 26, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Michael Kauppi
Technical Editor
Seishosha Co., Ltd.

michael -at- seishosha-nospam -dot- co -dot- jp
Remove -nospam to reply to me.