Intranet vs. Word

Subject: Intranet vs. Word
From: Tabatha Helm <HelmT -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:18:37 -0500

I'm in the process of placing documents on our company intranet using
FrontPage 97. Many employees like the documents in Word because
they are easily accessible and they are comfortable using Word. My
problem is that I must use FrontPage 97 for our intranet documents.
Once I convert these documents from Word to FrontPage, I do not want
to have to keep two documents up-to-date. Is there anyway to please
everyone?

Please help! Thanks.

Tabatha Helm
Internal Documentation Coordinator