JOBS: Tallahassee & Orlando, Florida

Subject: JOBS: Tallahassee & Orlando, Florida
From: Kimberly Freistuhler <k_freistuhler -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:45:55 -0800

COMSYS is expanding its Florida division. Both positions are full time
permanant with benefits, compensation DOE.
We will likely add three additional tech writers in Orlando in the
near future. Beyond the requirements listed, teaching or training
experience is a plus. Please contact me off list for further details.

Kimberly Freistuhler
Technical Writer
COMSYS MACWIS
k_freistuhler -at- yahoo -dot- com

---------------------------------------

Title : TECHNICAL WRITER
Location : Tallahassee , FL
Job Description:
Perform technical writing at all phases of a project. Write
requirements documents, technical specifications, system user guides,
and work unit procedures.

Title : TECHNICAL WRITER
Location : Orlando , FL
Job Description:
Generate user documentation and on-line help for Windows-based
applications. Must be able to come up to speed quickly and meet
deadlines. Must be thoroughly experienced in Robohelp. Develop/write
application test scripts.