PDF forms

Subject: PDF forms
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:04:27 -0800

x-posted to Framers and TECHWR-L

Can/will anyone point me to some /how to/ info (paper or URL) to
create PDF **FORMS**. Hard copy is preferred.

I want to create feed-back forms for use on URLs, some of which
prohibit user-provided (CGI) scripts. Simple stuff with text,
radiobutton, check box,

I managed to /create/ a sample form, but the /documentation/ that came
with FM 5.5 is somewhat sparse. (/Exchange/ is missing from the FM 5.5
manual index and while PDF IS listed with 5 sub-entries (Pg 544), none
provide the information I need.

Tell me where to go. Please. :-]

TIA

katav -at- yahoo -dot- com

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
Who is wise? He who learns from every person;
Who is honored? He who honors others.
(R. Ben Zoma [Avot 4:1])