FrameMaker question

Subject: FrameMaker question
From: Jami Peterson <Jami_Peterson/Corp/IGF -at- IGFINSURANCE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:51:39 -0600

Ok, forgive my newbie question... I am a new member to this list and have a
FrameMaker question. Currently we are using Word 7.0 to create our manuals,
which range in length from 20 pages to 450 pages. Not surprisingly, we are
having some pretty serious problems with Word. We are probably going to
switch to FrameMaker.

I know most of the advantages of FM, but what are the drawbacks and
problems with it -- promo materials don't state these : ). Any help would
be GREATLY appreciated...

Jami