Intranet

Subject: Intranet
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:36:54 -0500

Our intranet is in major need of a facelift.
The way things are organized is not effective.
Finding what you need is nearly impossible.
The design work needs help.
Sr Management has given me the ball on this one too.
I'd really like some feedback on:
* ways to optimize the intranet as a communication medium
* excellent one-day classes that will give me the skills necessary
to revamp the intranet
* suggestions on what works and what doesn't (mostly in terms of
organization)
* colleagues who would be willing to let me take a look at theirs
(I'm in Piscataway, NJ)
Thanks in advance,
Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications