Help: Retainer/PS-STC

Subject: Help: Retainer/PS-STC
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:48:49 -0500

Anybody out there willing to share a bit of info regarding
retainer agreements with clients? I'm looking for what kind of range of
time/services/priority typically goes (or atypically, for that matter) in
your retainers, and how the arrangement tends to work in real life.
Thanks,
Mary

PS--I won a free copy of FrameMaker 5.5 at the Adobe presentation
at our STC mtg last nite!! Sure covered my 1998 dues!!! Whoopee!!

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net