Intro & Looking for Helpful Hints

Subject: Intro & Looking for Helpful Hints
From: Lori Shuster <lshuster -at- FTECHNOLOGIES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:31:21 -0600

Hello,

I recently joined this list, and I have already learned a lot--it's great.
My business focus is research and process development for information
technology help desks. I write quite a bit, and use Word 97 for everything
I do.

I am currently creating an internal procedures guide that will soon be
headed for a new intranet implementation. This is new for me, and looking
ahead, I am wondering what considerations I should be thinking about now to
ensure a smooth transition. All of the flow diagrams have already been done
in Visio, the company standard.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Lori Shuster