Paper/Copy Quality question

Subject: Paper/Copy Quality question
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:49:54 -0700

Dear Techwriters,
This is my first post to the list, and it seems that you cover a lot of
ground, and very well. This question isn't really about writing, but about
printing. I hope it doesn't offend. Tech writers wear a lot of hats!

My responsibility has been with online documentation for the past 5 years,
so I feel slightly out-of-touch with a new project: paper documentation!
Actually, the problem is that some of the paper products we'll be sending
out must be done on a photocopy machine. I'm disappointed with what I've
seen coming back from the copy place--it is just so obvious that it is a
'copy.' I would like to give the copy people the best "master" that I can,
from my HP LaserJet 5. The paper used to produce the master might make the
difference.

Question: What paper would you recommend that I use? (brand name, weight,
etc.)

Thanks ever so much,
--Lorraine