RoboHelp problem?

Subject: RoboHelp problem?
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 18:00:16 -0600

Dianne Walsh reported a problem with RoboHelp 4, and noted
<<The Blue Sky Web site was no help and I dread calling
their tech support.>>

I can't help you with the problem (I'm still working with
v.3.x), but I can tell you your dread is without cause:
I've been on the phone a few times with their tech. support
lately, and they've been fast and excellent... solved my
problems quickly, and were very patient with me when
through sheer boneheadedness on my part it took me a while
to figure out what they were trying to tell me.