Framemaker to Quark

Subject: Framemaker to Quark
From: David Manney <dmanney -at- BABSON-BROS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:02:32 -0600

Dianna

The company I work for switched from Quark to Frame a few months back. It's
simple enough to *copy* all of the text in the Quark document and paste it
into the Frame document. Unfortunately, you lose all formatting. If you
have to exchange files for editing, you will end up spending a lot of time
re-formating both documents.

IMNSHO, as good as a tool as Quark is, I really think it's lack of filters
for import/export makes it a major drawback compared to PageMaker, Frame,
Word, etc....

Regards,

David Manney
Technical Writer