Re: Adobe Acrobat Bookmarks

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Bookmarks
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:45:07 -0800

You can get the same result, PDF bookmarks from similarly styled text, using the Compose software. Details at

http://www.ambia.com/compose/

I've used an earlier version extensively and recommend it. (I have no connection with the vendor.)

Walter

At 03:43 PM 2/9/98 +0100, <Steven Scott Warren> wrote:
>In Adobe Acrobat, we manually insert our bookmarks after turning our
>documentation into a pdf file. I hear there is a way to automatically have
>the bookmarks created via your word toc. Does anyone know how to do this?
>
>thanks,
>--ssw

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- rice -dot- edu
Blood Type: O+