Subject: Re: QUESTION: Epson or HP? :)

Subject: Subject: Re: QUESTION: Epson or HP? :)
From: Andrew Deutsch ELmktg-TA <adeutsch -at- LANNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:58:03 +0200

Kim Shalom,

Regarding your question, the Technology Supplement of a local newspaper,
Yediot Achronot, had a long article about Colour inkjet printers saying
DON'T buy one now. In about 2 months time HP (and maybe Epson and others)

will be selling home-priced (appr. $300) color inkjet printers (I forgot
the model number they quoted) which print at much higher (photo-quality)
resolution. According to the article, these printers together with
popular digital cameras already available may mean the end of film
processing shops as we know them. The next generation of color printers
is just around the corner.

As far as my experience goes, current HP inkjets are very heavy duty and
reliable while current Epson printers may produce better quality output.

Andrew