Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....
From: AlumsHubby -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:46:04 EST

For years now, I've relied on a large trackball (typically though not always a
Kensington) and, oddly enough, find it easier to use with my _non-_dominant
hand (another lefty here). Even more unorthodox is my use of a system hack
(whether in OS/2, Win95, Mac, etc.) that lets the cursor go off one edge of
the monitor's desktop area and re-emerge on the opposite edge. It's often
easier to roll the trackball a short distance to the right to get the
equivalent effect of a long, long roll to the left.

Bill McClain (mailto:alumshubby -at- aol -dot- com)a