Re: [Long] Making Money in Technical Writing & Roger Peterson

Subject: Re: [Long] Making Money in Technical Writing & Roger Peterson
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:42:06 -0800

Re advertising: I thought that Kent's post was ok in light of the fact
that he was referring to a survey (or whatever) that started on this
list and that the word "plagarism" was used.

Making a comment like "might be plagarism because titles and content
seemed similar" is about as bad as the news stories we've been enduring
for the past few weeks. I can't think of any slur that would be worse
for a writer.
Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)