URGENT Resume Quandry - Advise me(verb) Please

Subject: URGENT Resume Quandry - Advise me(verb) Please
From: Geoff Carew <gcarew -at- IOL -dot- IE>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:50:13 -0000

Hi All,
I'm 'technically' self-employed but for the last six years I've basically
worked for one company. In that time I've also undertaken a wide range of
ongoing 'contracts' for other companies - ISO9000, Users Guides,
programming, technical support, web-page design etc. My problem is that when
I list everything out potential employers find it confusing because it looks
as if I have six co-current jobs. Any suggestions? Should I list the first
job as my permanent position(even though it isn't) and then list the rest as
extra-curricular? Eeeek!
Thanks for reading and please reply directly to me as I'm a digest
subscriber and need answers ASAP.

Geoff Carew

RE: Advise and Advice
Here in Ireland :