Re: e-mail??????

Subject: Re: e-mail??????
From: Chris Wilcox <Clwilcox -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:18:14 -0700

I'll put my two cents in on this one, because it's an issue we've
questioned recently. The NY Times (not that it's a definitive
authority) spells it E-mail in keeping with words that predate E-mail,
such as T-shirt, H-bomb, and A-frame, and capitalizes it when it occurs.
If you consider it in that context, it makes sense to capitalize and
hyphenate it, IMHO.