Re: Touch typing program

Subject: Re: Touch typing program
From: Chris Wilcox <Clwilcox -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:41:31 -0700

Frank,
One of the best that I've found is called "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing."
There's an associated web site at http://www.mavisbeacon.com/. It's a
great program because it tracks performance and tailors the lessons to
the needs of the student. It's also fairly inexpensive.

Chris Wilcox
clwilcox -at- micron -dot- com