Interview/Questionare: THANK YOU ALL

Subject: Interview/Questionare: THANK YOU ALL
From: Linh '$horty' Ly <shorty -at- HEAVYGEAR -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:35:41 -0600

I have recieved more than what I asked for. In the past two days, I have
recieved 90+ responses from active and former technical writers (Thank God
for Eudora). Since I cannot reply to all of them, I would like to thank
everyone who participated in the survey. Most have sent in they're postal
addresses, and that is great. Though I will only send 1 postal letter, for
it is required for the project (no more or less). I will contact the
chosen writer soon via email.

Again, thank you all.

Linh Ly
shorty -at- heavygear -dot- net
P.S. - Interview responses are not need anymore. :)