contract opportunity in Central Ohio

Subject: contract opportunity in Central Ohio
From: elaine farstad <efarstad -at- NETWALK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:30:54 -0800

Hello,

There are opportunities for additional technical writers and trainers on
a project I'm working on.

What:
Contract technical writers and trainers (one or two) needed for a
large-scale ERP (enterprise resource planning) software implementation
effort at a major manufacturer. Need writers to create classroom
training materials, on-the-job training materials, trainer checklists and
customize online documentation.

When:
ASAP to start. Project timeline approximately through May-June.

Skills Needed:
Experience writing training materials very helpful. Knowledge of
FrameMaker and Robohelp essential. Experience with MRP software systems
(especially BaaN) especially helpful.

Contact:
project), and I will pass it along.

Sincerely,