Capital equip. advice

Subject: Capital equip. advice
From: Richard Farley <rtfarley -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:45:25 -0800

Hi All,

After a lengthy stint at a manufacturing company where part of my work
consisted of writing documentation for capital equipment (
troubleshooting guides for technicians, operation guides, automation
systems documentation, etc.) I find myself looking for work. So far my
research indicates that most of the TW work out there is software
oriented. One brief assignment at a software house illuminated where my
strengths (and weaknesses) are. Can anyone suggest resources that might
help me locate openings needing this somewhat unusual expertise?

Assistance greatly appreciated.

Richard