Re: Programming Languages for Technical Communicators

Subject: Re: Programming Languages for Technical Communicators
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:52:54 +0000

Depends on what you want it for. I did Algol and Pascal at college. This
was good solid background for my first job whihc was documenting software
from the source code (Coral). You became quite proficient at reading the
language but wouldn't claim to be a programmer. You did become very good
at spotting good programmers from looking at the code though.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International