Re: Help and Wizards

Subject: Re: Help and Wizards
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:43:54 -0500

Hi, Damien,

Wizards are a programming exercise -- but you can be involved to a large
degree. We are identifying the wizards that would be useful for our
users, doing basic design (UI controls, content, function), and handing
them off to development to implement. It's a very interesting exercise!

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager