Demo Software

Subject: Demo Software
From: "cornela.s.king" <cornela -dot- s -dot- king -at- ARTHURANDERSEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:38:18 -0600

I've been asked to recommend a software program for creating marketing demos of
our applications.

So far I have looked into DemoShield, Neobook Pro, and Proteus Professional. I
haven't seen anything that impresses me, and am wondering if I would be better
off using a more powerful and flexible tool like MacroMedia Director. Is there
anything that "demo" programs can do that Director can't?

Any experience/advice you can offer is appreciated.

Thank you.
Cornela