Re: Recent Illustrator Vacancy

Subject: Re: Recent Illustrator Vacancy
From: David Harrison <david-x -dot- harrison -at- BAE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:08:34 +0000

Why is is that a fews days after you've consigned a message to trash
someone comes back and asks about it? (No don't answer that!)

There was a request for technical authors to ask their illustrator
friends if they were intereseted in a post (less than 2 weeks ago I
think). One of our illustrators at British Aerospace has expressed
interest so could the original sender come back to me personally and
let me know details and whether the post is still open?

Thanks

David Harrison

david-x -dot- harrison -at- bae -dot- co -dot- uk