TW at AMD?

Subject: TW at AMD?
From: Max Werkenthin <mwerkenthin -at- GCSINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:43:54 -0600

Can anyone tell me what working at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is like?  I'm investigating a tech writing position at their Austin, TX location and would really appreciate hearing from anyone who works (or worked) for the company (second-hand info is OK, too).  Feel free to reply off-list.

Thanks in advance,

MW