FW: Writing samples: what to look for

Subject: FW: Writing samples: what to look for
From: "Chung, Emily" <Emily -at- INTERWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:44:40 -0500

John-
I strongly agree with everything you stated below. I believe in the "big
black book" and think that it shows good organization and
professionalism when interviewing. However, I do think that many
interviewers like to see production-quality manuals rather than loose
pages. You can still point out important pages from the printed manual.
I've found that many interviewers like to see that I have produced
high-quality, bound, printed, and all together finished manuals. Thanks
for the tips!

Emily Chung
Sr.Technical Writer, InterWorld Corporation
http://www.interworld.com